1. All abstract must be written in English.
2. Deadline: abstract should be received prior to 15th November, 2021 (Extended to 30th November, 2021)
3. Authors must attend the meeting in order to attend the presentation session.
4. Notification of acceptance will be release via email.
5. Selected abstracts will be eligible for oral presentations. Details of the oral presentation will be provided with notification of acceptance.
6. The organising committee reserves the right to accept and reject any abstract.
7. The organising committee reserves the right to have the abstract printed in the programme book of the Congress.
Content of the Abstract
1. Abstract are limited to 350 words including titles and the main text.
2. Font size of the main text should be 12-point font size with single line spacing.
3. Submit the final abstract in the format of pdf.
3. Subheadings should be included in the abstract as : [Introduction] – [Methods] – [Results] – [Conclusion].
4. Tables, figures and graphs may be included pdf file.
5. Use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.