1. All abstract must be written in English.
2. Deadline: abstract should be received prior to 15th November, 2018.
3. Online abstract submission via the form after clicking "Submit Abstract" is required.
4. Authors must pay the registration fee and attend the meeting in order to attend the presentation session.
5. Notification of acceptance will be release via email.
6. Selected abstracts will be eligible for oral presentations. Details of the oral presentation will be provided with notification of acceptance.
7. The organising committee reserves the right to accept and reject any abstract.
8. The organising committee reserves the right to have the abstract printed in the programme book of the Congress.
Content of the Abstract
1. Abstract are limited to 300 words including titles and the main text.
2. Font size of the main text should be 12-point font size with single line spacing.
3. Subheadings should be included as : [Introduction] – [Methods] – [Results] – [Conclusion].
4. Tables, figures and graphs may be included as the attached picture to upload with the maximum of 2.
5. Use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.