Date: 19 Mar 2019; Time: 6:30-8:30pm; Venue: Lecture Theatre, G/F, M block, QEH
Download poster here
Message from HKPIC
On behalf of Hong Kong College of Emergency Medicine (HKCEM), it is my great pleasure to invite you to attend the 2019 Certificate Program in Clinical Toxicology.
The program is a nine months training program include systemic lecture, case discussion, training activities of the HKPIC, and a MCQ assessment. It was organized since 2005 and over 200 doctors and other health care professionals had completed the program. The intended participants this year are doctors who take care of acute poisoned patients.
Please refer to the attached PDF document for further information. For those who are interested, please complete the attached registration form and return to us on or before 29 March 2019.
For queries, please contact Ms Sonia HUEN at 2871 8874.
Thank you very much for your attention.
Dr CHAN Chi Keung
Hong Kong Poison Information Centre
Updated schedule for the Combined CCM and ICM tutorial
Date: 26 Mar 2019 and 12 Apr 2019
Online registration link here
Date: 14-16 Apr 2019; Venue: Taipei Sunworld Dynasty Hotel
Date: 22 Jan 2019; Time: 19:15
Venue: Lecture Theatre, Block M, Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Notice for Reconvening of 2018 Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 2018 Annual General Meeting of the Association will be held on 22 January 2019 at Lecture Theatre, Block M, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, at 19:15 for the following purposes :-
- To consider the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2018.
- To transect any other business of the Association.
Chan King Chung
Date: 23 December 2016
1. Any Member entitled to attend and vote at the Meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote on his behalf.
2. A proxy need not be a member of the Association.
3. The instrument appointing a proxy should be deposited at the Registered Office of the Association not less than 48 hours before the time fixed for holding the Meeting or adjourned Meeting.